1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
4. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. When using the Website, you may be asked to enter your Personal Information when you register for a service offered by Caring Skin. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your Personal Information for the purposes relating to such registration.
5. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
6. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
7. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
8. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
9. Unless you opt-out and instruct us otherwise, we do and will continue to share the Personal Information we collect from you with our affiliated corporations, including those non-Singapore affiliated corporations, as permitted under and subject to the PDPA. We may use your information to provide you with details of our upcoming promotions or events, or to contact you for market research purposes. These may be done by email, SMS, phone or mail. You may choose to opt-out from receiving any of these marketing information by simply following the instruction in the marketing message. Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, such as for marketing or a specific category of marketing, we may still contact you or use your Personal Information for other purposes which you have not withdrawn your consent and such Personal Information may still be shared, as permitted under the PDPA.
11. As part of Caring Skin’s efforts to ensure that Caring Skin effectively manages and protects all customers’ personal data, Caring SKin will review the policies, procedures and processes from time to time and reserves the right to amend the terms set forth under this Data Protection Policy at Caring Skin’s absolute discretion. All amended Data Protection Policy will be posted on Caring skin’s website and you are encouraged to visit Caring Skin’s website from time to time to stay updated of Caring Skin’s latest policies in relation to personal data protection.