Google officially rolled out Android 10 back in September last year. Since then, Xiaomi has rolled out MIUI 11 based on Android 10 for a couple of devices, including the Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9, Redmi K20, Redmi Note 7, and more. While the company did release MIUI 11 for the popular POCO F1 back in November last year, the build was based on stock ROMs Android 9 Pie. Late last year, Xiaomi released the kernel sources of the Android 10 update for the POCO F1, Mi MIX 2s, Mi MIX 3, and the Mi 8 series. This suggested that the company was finally prepping up the Android 10 based release for these devices. As expected, Xiaomi has now started rolling out MIUI 11 based on Android 10 for the POCO F1 and you can download it right away.
Since the Margin is low on Xiaomi mobiles, they have to compensate for the loss with business plans. Xiaomi Poco F1 is the first mobile in the Poco series with flagship-level features mid-range mobile price. When you hate MIUI and want to try other custom ROMs, You can prefer Lineage OS. It is like an official OS that will get frequent OTA updates, and it is near the Stock Android version. So, When you are planning to use Custom ROMs, you can use Xiaomi Poco F1 Lineage OS 18.1 Android 11 Official ROM. You can install the Pocophone F1 Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.
While the download link for officially supported devices is mentioned below, some of these ROMs may have an unofficial port available for other devices as well. These Custom ROMs offer excellent benefits and extra features like animations, gestures, lock screen, status bar, etc. It helps in enhancing your POCO phones UI, battery performance, and overall usability. You would find different customizable options depending on the type of ROM that is in action. You have the opportunity to jump from real MIUI to real stock experience.
- The developers often come up with creative ideas to re-use an existing design component in a completely different way than the one it is intended for.
- We have a few OEMs right now that are working on bringing high-end hardware to a lower price point and Xiaomi is one of these companies.
- CrDroid has been around for some time and it has gained huge popularity among stock Android enthusiasts.
- If you’re already on a custom ROM that can’t pass the CTS profile check, this might not be an option…
- Take a look in my Magisk troubleshooting guide for guidance on that.
Alike with Pixel Experience, this Lineage OS also provides its users with a Stock Android Skin like Nexus / Pixel along with a few additional tweaks. This ROM’s reliability cannot be doubted, which is why it is suitable for performance.